Parents Rights Laws in Oakland County MI

If you want to change or modify your divorce judgment after it is completed; signed by both parties; lawyers and Judge, you will need to show a change in circumstances. These can be you lost your job or have lower wages; won the lottery; one spouse has been convicted of a crime that may endanger your child.

At my Troy office, as a lawyer, I can discuss your options. Whether you are trying to change an Order and do not want to change on Order. We can discuss it. When handled properly these issues can be solved faster than what so many persons think. Getting to these matters is time sensitive as the courts are slower to go retro active versus when fillings actually occur.

Call for a free consultation (248) 535-2520 - David Lutz.